Click the GigTown logo for music, events, and booking information.
Want to see me again? Add this google calendar to your phone to keep yourself updated.
Just the Facts
Piano and Vocals
I play piano and sing live. I also record bass and drum tracks to accompany me during the performance. For this reason, I prefer to use my own keyboard and integrated audio configuration. If you have a well-tuned piano, I can adapt my set up
**Please don’t pay me to play on an out-of-tune piano**
I use a full-sized keyboard (the bottom keyboard in the picture above), a microphone on a stand, and a PA monitor facing toward me. This is more than enough sound to fill intimate venues. I’m very sensitive to your desired volume, and I understand that most people need to be able to have conversations at a normal level during the music. I provide another PA speaker on a stand facing the audience for larger venues (or for the ability to project live music into another room or outdoor patio).
- Jazz standards like Fly Me to the Moon, Cry Me a River, Dream a Little Dream, Come Fly With Me
- In a style similar to Michael Buble, Harry Connick Jr., Frank Sinatra, and Jamie Cullum
- Classic hits like Hallelujah, Come Together, Hotel California, and Shape of You
- In a style similar to Jamie Cullum, Ed Sheeran, and John Mayer
- Listen to my recordings on GigTown
- $250 for three 50 min. sets (3 hours of music)
- $400 total to add guitar, saxophone, or female vocals
- $200 plus tip jar for three 50 min. sets (3 hours of music)
- $350 total plus tip jar to add guitar, saxophone, or female vocals
- $40 piano lesson (usually 45-90 minutes)
- If you don’t want to book me with GigTown
- Cash, check made out to Devin Penner, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle are all great forms of payment.
- I have 1099 forms available for your business